What to Wear in Disney


Every time I've gone to Disney World, I've struggled to find outfits to wear. I want to look cute for pictures and still be comfortable at the same time since there is so much walking involved with a Disney trip. Being comfortable is easy, but looking cute in Disney is a bit more difficult. This post is all about what to wear and how to look cute in Disney World.

 
When you're planning your outfits, the first thing to consider is the weather. Florida can be hot and humid at any time during the year. Sometimes you'll be lucky and it will be cool during your trip, but plan on higher temperatures and humidity levels. During my last trip, the first day was fairly chilly in the morning, and I wore leggings, a tank top, and a thin sweatshirt. I didn't really get hot at any point on this day. In the afternoon, I took off the sweatshirt. Two days later, I had shorts, a tank top, and a different thin sweatshirt, and I was sweating around 10a.m. even without my sweatshirt. The weather is super crazy in Florida, and layers are a great way to stay warm in the mornings/nights and cool in the afternoons (unless its summer, then it's always hot). Keeping looking to see some pictures for outfit inspiration.

Warm/Hot Weather:

One outfit you could wear is a pair of comfortable denim shorts with a cute t-shirt. The t-shirt can easily be replaced with a tank top on hotter days. My sister is wearing Converse high tops, but for the parks, make sure you choose shoes that you will be comfortable walking in all day. My Converse always give me blisters after walking a lot. Even on the day I walked the least when I was there in January, I still walked over 10 miles.

Another cute outfit for the heat is a flowy dress. This one is from Loft, and I've seen similar ones at tons of other stores. Pair your dress with comfy sandals and some sparkly Minnie ears!


Cool/Cold Weather:



This is what I wore in Magic Kingdom on the day that ended up being hot but was a bit chilly in the morning. I have on a workout tank top and shorts with a thin sweatshirt on top. This outfit is perfect for cooler days.

A printed pair of leggings with a plain long sleeve shirt is a perfect way to be cute and comfortable when it's cold in Disney.

Rep your favorite park on a t-shirt and wear it with a pair of jeans and a sweater. This is one of my favorite outfits to wear to class during the school year, but it's also perfect for a day in the parks.

I wore these leggings, t-shirt, and sweater on the plane and to the runDisney expo on our first day in Orlando. (Read more about runDisney in my post HERE.) I found this awesome Lion King shirt at Target the week before we left, and I thought it was perfect for the trip! The leggings are one of my absolute favorites from Fabletics. The ones I'm wearing here are their cold weather leggings that are a bit thicker than a normal pair. (I love their clothes, and if you want to check them out, click HERE.) As always, I accessorized with my Minnie ears and pin lanyard.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you found some inspiration for your next Disney trip outfits! Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest (HERE) and on Instagram @happyclassyandsassy. Feel free to share this post on your favorite social media platform too.
PIN ME!

Comments

Popular Posts